Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 3 August 2012

Sushi Time ~ EPS Family


Who does not want to eat?

Aside from looking for candidates, we are also good in looking for food to eat.
Whether it's in the pantry or in the food court, name the place and we will find it. :D

Now, as part of our farewell to my lead, LJ, we planned to have Sushi. :)

Now to tickle your taste buds! Say what?!


We had our Sushi at Sushi Q at Publika, Solaris Dutamas.
It was a 30 minute drive from our office.  Luckily we have office mates that we can follow. :D




Just to showcase what we have eaten.. :D






I am not a big fan of Sushi and thus I did not enjoy it in as much as April enjoyed every piece, especially the Tamago

From left, Eben, April, Me and Silvia
 More mouthwatering sushi :)





 Since this is part of LJ's farewell, I was glad to see that we were all there to celebrate with him!






It happened very fast, the first thing I know is that I have a platter of sushi and tempura.





Then just after 30 minutes it was gone.. I must admit that I enjoyed it a lot. I may not find the taste but I know that if another Sushi Time will come then I would gladly join.



No comments:

Post a Comment