Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Sunday 1 December 2013

That night at Cafelandia

It's one of those nights where we want to relax and share snobs and laughters! 

* Yes you've read it right, "snob", because we will not last an hour without talking sarcastically".  Without sarcasm then it's not a good conversation for us!


A new cafe was openned at San Pablo and its right beside Shakeys at Maharlika Highway. 

A cozy haven where you can have the perfect coffee break from your busy weekend! We figured to go and gather there because we (Diaz Family) are all together! 



Not your ordinary Cafe because aside from the ambiance, you get great coffee, tea, picca and pastries on a very affordable price! 
(It will always be a plus points for me).


Hmmm.. I can smell Love! 


I wonder where the other cookies went? Hehe! I love the coaster! 


Then here comes more fillers!! 



I can't wait to bring Sweets here!! Waaah!! 

Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment