Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Thursday 5 December 2013

Happy Friday: Was there ever a time..

When you wanted to be someone you know you really can't? 

The answer is yes! 
Let's be honest - there will always be a time when we wanted to be someone else. Maybe because of the looks, because of the wealth, the favors and a lot more things! 

Well this new app may not give us the riches that we are looking for but it will definitely give the body that we are dreaming about! Let's start for myself! 


I always want a two piece shot! 
I don't have the guts! Since we have this new app then I can now wear two piece without any hesitations!


Sweets pretending to be Indiana Jones fighting alligators!! Hahahah!! This will never ever happen! Maybe in this app it can!


Papa Gary with his sexy body! 
Take note - the abs!! 


Mama as a highschool girl! What? I don't know. Is this from Poland?


Leah with her very own sedan! 
This is near reality but not soon! Hahahah!


Last photo - me, Louise, Mama! 
This photo was care of Louise! 

------------

In reality there is no need for us to be someone else.  We just need to be ourselves and be happy with what we have and what we look like.  People will always judge us (how we look, how we act) but it's the way we look at ourselves that will matter most. It will give us the confidence that we need and this confidence will bring us to places!! 

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment