Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Sunday 22 December 2013

Happy Friday: Let's admit ~ we are Beautiful!

If we were noticed by someone and says "you are beautiful" most of the time we feel shy about it and say "Hindi naman..".  Well most people will not admit how beautiful they are because they feel they are not.

Have you heard a girl says "I'm thin".. Most of the time, we (yes including I) always say that we "are fat" and that we are not happy with how we look.  We are always conscious on what other people will see us.  We are our self critic.

I saw this advertisement and it says a lot about beauty.



This gave me a realization that we are all beautiful.  
That other people see the beauty in us and we are just blind denying it.

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment