Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Thursday 19 December 2013

We met our old selves!

ThrowbackThursdays are so in, that almost everybody are posting pictures from the past.  Like 20 years ago and the like. 

For me and Sweets, here is a throwback!

Where we met with our old selves. They say that we were all reincarnated and that some of us might have lived before.  Well me and Sweets, I think we were royalties back then!

Here is an evidence of how we looked before (1800s) and now.  ^_^



They look similar and yet so different! Hahahahah! 

Looking at the "old us" and "new us", a lot has changed!  

As we continue changing, let's make it a point to change for the better!  Let's give ourselves a time to reflect about the things that we want to achieve and how we can all improve from our old selves! 

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment