Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 13 December 2013

Happy Friday: Every Girl has a Plan!


Life is complicated! Sometimes they say that in order to enjoy it, we have to go with the flow and walk where the wind takes us.  Though it may sound right (we do not want to be OC), we also need to make sure that we have a goal in mind. 

Me, being me, I always wanted to make sure that everything is planned.  I wish I could have planned better but I am not an expert on that. 

Say for instance: I usually say that my Christmas gift list is ready by October. 
Evidence below, I posted this on Instagram 6weeks ago, so right about October timeframe.


But up until now, I am adding some people to my list.  Meaning - yes I have an end in mind but I do not claim that I am perfect in planning!

My point is, we may have planned everything in our lives but perfectly planning every detail of every occassion of everyday may mean a lot of stressful nights and OCness in our lives.  

Therefore, sometimes we have to give leeway to ourselves that we have to be flexible.  Personally, I find thrills if there are last minute things that I need to accomplish.  It may sound a waste of time for some but its an energy boost. 

So end in mind: always have a plan!
Your Plan: To enjoy life as it is and not to over complicate things! 

Happy Friday to y'all! 

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment