Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Thursday 26 December 2013

What is Christmas?


2 days before Christmas, I was still working in the office and I really don't feel like Christmas! 

I finally figured out the reason ~ yes, I am getting older.  It seemed that the Christmas energy and spirit didn't stay with me and all I think of about Christmas is to have the much deserved rest for me. 

Well, I realized I was totally wrong! 
Christmas is: 

1. Family - we just had our simple breakfast! Egg, bacon, rice and coffee! Nothing beats eating breakfast together! 




Mama and I were both carrying our mini Christmas tree from Avon! Hehe! 

2. Gift giving - it's really the essence of Christmas - not to literally give gifts but to bring out the smiles on their faces! 


When I received some gifts, i was also excited about them! 
(Napa smile din ako)!

The holiday season is also the time to be merry and to get together with family and friends!  Hernandez' reuinon is on the 29th and I am so excited to prepare all the fun and games to the event! 


This is our simple Christmas Tree! It is really full of gifts and it makes me smile more because I know that it will give a lot of smile to the people who will receive them! 


This is our simple Belen in the house! 

My realization now is: 
Christmas is the season for Happy Feelings and love! 'Tis the season to be merry not by giving things to ourselves (well it may count at some point) but to give love, laughter and care to the people who really matters to us! 


Again! From my Family to you! 
A very Merry Christmas!! 

Xoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment