Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Monday 16 December 2013

Wow feeling artista ako!

I have always been an advocate of engagement here at Accenture.  My friends and loved ones would atest to that! I have written a number of my Accenture experience and I am always proud to be part of this organization. 

Last week I was asked by one of our Marketing Team that they will be featuring something that I said about Accenture.  I (ofcourse) gladly agreed to that! 

This afternoon, Sweets told me that my feature was already there!  He was informed by a friend's friend who was also working at Accenture. 

Here it is:

To learn more about the Accenture way, visit

Minsan lang ma feature! Hehe! 

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment