Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Who is your hero?

If you are going to ask a child this question, the answer would probably 
"my mom or my dad". 

The answer will really depend on who you are asking because their responses would be based from their experiences. 


If you would ask me, I have a lot of heroes! Both from my family and friends!
I cannot explain each of my life heroes but let me share with you the main heroes of my life!

Here is my list: 

1. My parents - I will not be able to share my being in this world without them.  They are my first teacher & first critic.  They are the soldiers who will fight for me and the army who will protect me.  They appreciate my every action and is always proud of what I have achieved. They gave me the strength that I need to continuously love myself and the people who makes me happy! They are the ultimate heroes of my life! 

2. My Husband - Sweets is everything that I am not! He sees when I cannot see, he understands when I am losing my patience.  He showed me how it is to love and to be loved.  He showed me how to forgive, how to control anger and how to be happy!  He showed me everything that I need to know in Life. (And more to come!)

3. My Parents-in-Law - without them, I will not be the happy wife that I am now. They have treated me as their own daughter and I could not be thankful enough to have two sets of awesome parents!  Their wisdom is overwhelming that I tend to share them with my own family.  They are my hero when it comes to family values & family ties.

4. My 2 brothers and 1 sister - they are a big part of who I am now.  How I became an "ate", someone strong who can take are of them in the absence of my parents.  They made me realize that I can do things that can make them happy and that brothers and sisters are not just family but also friends! 

5. My close friends (you know who you are, I am a friendly person but I have a very few close / best friends) - they are my hero because they let me be the person that I am.  They tell me what's wrong with me and is not afraid to tell it to my face.  They are my sounding board when I have need to release any emotions and heartaches.  They are patient with me when I can't stop talking.  They are my sisters from anothet mother!

How about you? Who is your hero? 

Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment