Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Tuesday 31 December 2013

Money Tree for 2014

Few hours left and it's already 2014.  
I wanted to put something on our table to welcome the new year and thus...

I made our personalized Money Tree! 


This is our Mini Christmas Tree from Avon.  It has its own lights and it looks so nice.  Since Christmas is over and we are welcoming 2014, I made something to our tree. 

From the following materials.. 

 
and 


It became this! 


It's not perfect but in my heart it is.  They say that it's lucky to have a money tree at home but this one is different because I made it. 

We often associate Money Tree to luck and prosperity but for me this Money Tree will not bring the wealth that we need BUT it will give us the determination and inspiration to make sure we have enough for the year! 

Happy 2014 to everyone!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment