Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Tuesday 17 December 2013

The Tutu Project: By Bob Carey

Last week as I was reading my daily subscription from Elite Daily I saw this post about the "Tutu Project".  The video won't upload and thus I was not able to watch it. 

This morning, I saw the same "Tutu Project" from my other subscription.
Hmmm, seems like they are telling me something ~ I NEED TO KNOW THIS!

Finally I was able to watch what the "Tutu Project" was all about.
Let me share with you a beautiful photo from this project.


This is just one photo from many & this picture itself is very inspiring to me.
I see a calm lake, disturbed by a stone and watched by Bob (w/ pink tutu).
Despite the disturbance, with the pain that it carries, we need to be up on our toes and smile! Life is ahead of us!

I am sharing with you this video and hopefully like what I had, you will also find inspiration from it.  On how love can really move mountains and how faith will always give people a reason to smile and believe that nothing is impossible.



I was teary eyed after watching the video.  I am really emotional when it comes to loving your family.  Enough about me, I hope you can have your own realization about this one and share the happiness with the people you love.

Look at the Tutu Project to find out more about it.
You can also visit Bob's Official Site to see his other work.

Action item: What can you do to help someone smile today? :)

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment