Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Sunday 5 January 2014

Happy 2014!


For the last 5 days of the year, a lot has already happened and I can't wait for the next 360 more days. 

I am excited for this year because I know there will be a lot of surprises to come for my family! A lot of happy moments are instore for all of us and I am already preparing for these moments! ^_^ Excited much!!

We started the year with our yearly Diaz' Reunion at Calamba Laguna.

Here is a wacky shot of us!


Then Sweets' family 


Then we (Louise and I) celebrated our birthday at Laguna.  Yes we both have the same birthdate and it's a lucky coincidence. 

It was just a simple lunch and dinner.  What made it even more special is that we were all together.  The spirit of togetherness is something that money cannot buy. 



Capping the day with a lot of selfies with my one and only!



I have & will always be thankful for all the blessings that came  & will come our way.  I have nothing to ask from Him and always pray that He continues to trust us
with His blessing and support! 

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment