Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Tuesday 21 January 2014

How do you respond to -- "Wait!"

In my crazy and whirlwind life, I've been through ups and downs, as well as side by side.  Many times when I was at the down side, I always ask Him "Why?" "Why now?" "Why me?".  I was confused and I had so many questions.  That's Life for me! 

Well with my precious LIFE as well, I was able to find all the answers that I need.  It gave me the realization that everything happens for a reason, that every situation is at the perfect time and place.  This is because a greater plan is waiting to unveil.  Not now that we need the answers but when it's the perfect moment! In His perfect time! 


Now if He asks us "wait?" What would be our response?

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment