Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Monday 20 January 2014

Monday Blues!

This morning I walked into a door! "Sobrang sakit ng hinlalaki ko sa kaliwang paa!  As eeen! Hindi ko nalang pinahalata kay Manang guard!!"

Then I sent an sms to my husband telling him what happened and then said to him "Happy Monday".

It's already the third week of January and isang tumbling at dalawang split nalang eh Valentines na! Time moves fast and we always need to keep up!  With this, there is no point in lingering on the negative things that are happening to us! There are far a lot more reasons to be happy and to celebrate!!! So start spreading the positivity -- it really is contagious! 




Xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment