Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Wednesday 15 January 2014

My relationship with my Bin Key!

I have this relationship with my Bin Key and it's like a Love-Hate relationship.
Every morning, I use it to (ofcourse) open my bin and I kept on twisting it until I get the right side to open my bin.

It's been going on for half a year now and I have decided that I want it to end.  What I did was to paint one side with a pink manicure.  This way I will know which side to use when I will open my bin and which side to use when I will close my bin.

Problem Solved! With some strokes of pink manicure!

-----------------------------------

I hope that we can look at things simply.
Sometimes, we (because of our knowledge) over complicate things and end up not solving any issues that we have.

With this simple example, I was able to avoid my "everyday inis" with my Bin Key and I should have done it six months ago!

Think of any situation that you feel you need to address and think of solving it in its simplest way.  It's not impossible ~ just try.  I know you can do it because I did, with my Bin Key! ^_^

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment