Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 24 January 2014

Happy Friday: Begin with an end in mind


This is one of the things that was taught to me when I was starting my career here at Accenture.  That way, we can be guided on how we can do things right, what's our purpose, our general objective. 

It can also be applied to our daily lives. 
Simply put.. 


This is a simple intention and it will mean a lot to the people who needs a smile to brighten up their days!

Again, we don't know what's going on another person's mind.  Knowing that we can add a little spark to their everyday existence is giving ourselves one of the best gift one can ever have, love. 

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment