Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Saturday 30 November 2013

Funny posts!!!

With our internet age, I have seen a lot of funny posts all over and I just pass them by! I never imagined that funny posts can also be serious stuff! 

It has been two weeks since I last went back home here in Laguna! Last night I saw a lot of funny posts in our house!! 

When I was going up the stairs, I saw this! 


* Put up the slippers

Wow! I can't stop laughing!! As een tawa ako ng tawa! 

Then I went to the kitchen to eat! This is what was there! 


* Wash the dishes

OMG! I think Mama is tired of saying these words every hour of every day! Hahahha

Then when I turned to my right, this is what it says! 


* Throw the trash

Clearly, I can always hear Mama say this to Mika and Papa! Hahha 

Then finally this is the winner for me! 
When I was on my way out of the house.. 


* Turn of the Wifi before leaving

Dahil ba laging nakakalimutan? Hahaha!
This is super funny!!! 

I hope that these signs will "Really! Really!" help remind the people in this house to do the what's necessary! 

Good Job Mama! Ikaw na ang maabilidad na ayaw magsalita ng magsalita!! Hahahah ^_^

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment