Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 22 November 2013

Overdue Catch up with my HR Service Desk Team

It's already close to 6 months since I joined Accenture. Me and my previous team were discussing on when we can have our lunch. 

We had our last team meal before I left and it was like more then three years ago. We have lots of kwento therefore we really need to catch up! 

Well, i was based in gateway and they were based in CG and it's hard for me to just go to CG without any business.  Everytime I am at CG, i was very busy and had no time to meet. :(

One Monday, when I was walking to CG.. Someone called me.. "KL!" It was Wena and Tin!! I was in CG because I have a presentation for NJO and they told me "lunch?".

Then I said "my NJO timeslot is at 11:40am to 12:50pm, if okie lang kayo to have lunch at 1pm?"

"Okie daw" and so it's a date! Finally!

Right after my NJO, I immediately pinged Wens and Tin to meet at the lobby!! 

We never discussed anything about work. We talked about life, love, friends, plans and future meet up! Pag nasa CG ulit ako, this time kasama na si Ruby!!

Sad that Dalyn was not there because she was on night shift but I know that there will always be a next time!

The HR Service Desk Team was the first team that I handled and I owe a lot to them! I will never never experience the fun and fulfillment of being a lead if not for them!! Thanks team! Group hug!!



I will always be pakalat kalat in CG so we can always catch up again!! Muah!!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment