Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Saturday 23 November 2013

Always Thankful, always Am!

We've seen a lot!
We've experienced a lot!
We've been through a lot!

Life is a journey and whether we like it not we will all experience it's ups and downs! One thing that I admire about the Filipino spirit is that we all know how to dance with our lives journey!


I am always asked why I am always happy and engaged.. My only answer is simple.. I am always thankful with what I have no matter how small.  

My challenge to all of you is to be happy with what you have! Please read the quote again!! You will definitely have that smile on your face! ^_^

Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment