Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Saturday 23 November 2013

Random Thought: Ikaw na ang napagkamalang..

More than three years ago I had my trial make up in preparation for our wedding! 


I thought about this because I remembered something! 

While Booba (May you always watch us from heaven) was busy doing my hair and make and Sweets was just sitting at the sofa.. 

Booba whispered to me.. Making sure that Sweets will not hear us: 

Booba: Ano yang jowa mo business man?
KL: Huh? Ka office mate ko yan noh!
Booba: Ano koreano ba yan?
KL: Hindi noh! Kausapin mo! Tagalog ang  isasagot sayo niyan! 


When I told Sweets, he was laughing all over!!

Sweets was always mistaken to be a Koreano! When we were in Malaysia, I remember one time when we were at the mall, this girl is not talking to us. Then when we (sweets and i) talked in tagalog, the girl talked to us.  She thought we were Chinese! Ahihi! 

Anyways! Enough about being kalokalike of other nationalities! Sweets and I are purely Pinoy!! Hahahah!! Halata naman eh!! Muah! 

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment