Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Working together as one!


These past few days, we have been and are still saddened with what's happening in our country.  I wrote something in my status last weekend..


I do not want to explain what happened to our brothers and sisters who got hit by Yolanda because it's all over the news.  It saddens me and I ask why these things has to happen.

A scientific explanation would say that it's all about climate change but in my mind none from these scientific explanations can really tell why it happened and why it has to be this bad and tragic.

Many lives were lost, many brothers and sisters are weeping.
They all need our help!

I have gathered some inforgraphics from IG and FB to share with all of you on how we can help. (I don't own any of the photos here)

It doesn't matter how big or small we've helped, what's more important is our reason behind it.  No small help cannot make a child, mother, father ~ SMILE!







I have seen our countrymen helped one another and it lifts my spirit to heights that we can all do this in His help!

I thank everyone who did their share in kind and in prayers. 
It will mean a lot to our brothers and sisters!








No comments:

Post a Comment