Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 1 November 2013

Ninja and Water Themed Party!



I have not attended children's birthday parties for quite sometime now and so I was excited to attend this Birthday Party.  I am the game master and I am so ready to go!

It was also my first time to attend a water themed party and thus I had to do some research on which games to play.  



Before I move on to the games proper, let me share with you the highlights of the event.

Aaron is my inaanak and is the son of my fave cousin, Ate Ytche!
His birthday celebration was supposed to be last October 12, same time that I will be in Malaysia so I was not supposed to attend.  With His intervention, there was a typhoon at that time and the birthday celebrant was not feeling well, thus the event was postponed.

It was rescheduled for October 28 and the great news was that I will be able to attend now! Yey!

Aaron's hobby ever since was playing lego, but just recently he was very interested in completing the Ninja-Go Lego collection and thus the party was themed as such.  It was also a water themed party because the event was held at the Laya Private Resort (Antipolo City, Rizal).

Let's move on to the venue.  It was a very cozy, private and relaxing venue and thus I recommend it if you want to get away from the pollution, busy and noisy city!


So Ninja inspired, even the balloons and the loot bags.
I admired the creativity and that there were a lot DIYs here! I love DIY!!!!


Now up to the water games:

Game 1: Catch me, I'm falling

This was inspired from the "Egg game".  This time the object that the children needs to catch was a water balloon.  The water balloon should not burst or else the pair is out of the game:


Game 2: Fill me up

From the title itself, the goal was to fill up the bucket. 
The teams have 3 minutes to fill up the bucket, the most water wins.

- Get water from the pool
- Pass the filled up plastic cup over the head
- The next player will get it and repeat the action
- The last player will have to pour the water to the bucket backwards
- Repeat cycle until time is up

Surprise: The plastic cup has mini holes at the bottom. ^_^


Game 3: What's the word?

Letters (made up of styro - like scrabble) were thrown into the pool.
There are two groups on both sides of the pool.
The game master will ask questions and the answers are in the letters.
First team to complete the answer wins.



Look at how happy the birthday boy was! :p

Game 4: Race to Finish


You need 2 water guns and 2 race cars.
The goal is to squirt the race cars until it reaches the finish line
Pretty simple right!

There was also "Taho all you Can" and the children loved it!
Even the adults! hehe


The place was rented from 8:00 - 5:00 pm, not bad for a whole day fun filled celebration!  Per my assessment it was a whole lot of fun and I hope the kids (and young at heart) enjoyed!

More pictures at Mama's FB and Ate's FB
(Pictures can only be viewed if you are connected to them :D)

Xoxo




2 comments:

  1. hi, do you still have the number of Laya Resort? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, you can contact 09998099665 for Laya Resort. Thanks and Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete