Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 8 November 2013

Happy Friday: Overdue Catch Up!


Finally the time came when, after 5 months of being in the Philippines, I can meet my dear friend KC! 

My husband is in town and thus it's the perfect time for me and K to have a couple date together with our husbands! That's how friends are, even husbands become friends. 

I know that Ian and Sweets will get along very well! Wink wink! 

It was my first time to dine there at Eastwood Mall and so K was the one who helped me find the place.  Our friend  Anna recommended the restaurant and as expected it was cozy, comfortable and a good eat.  

We ate at Momo! 
They have big servings that you can split into two, we did just that (thanks K for the tip). 

I got so excited I forgot to take a picture of the food! In summary we had pasta, cheese jalapeno, dessert! This was what's left! 


Wow! We had a lot of laughs and sharing about the future! It's true that as you mature, you talk about more informative, life changing experiences! And I loved each moment of it! 

Ian and KC are both so adorable! 
There is no such thing as a perfect couple, but if there is then it's made out of hard work, love and a lot more love! 

Ian and K are both my love and inspiration! Ofcourse with their little angel and myLove as well, Leila!  ❤


Thanks Ian and K for taking time to meet with us! Such a fun and serious night for young couples! 

Thanks K for the beautiful shot!! Muah! 


See you both again soon! 

Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment