Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 8 November 2013

We are! We are!

It's not a secret that my husband and I are having a Long Distance Relationship (LDR).  If you take an initial look at it, for couples who are so inlove, i mean so so inlove, LDR is so easy!! 

But if you take a closer look and experience it first hand, you will find out that it's really not that easy! My best friends would know that I am the number 1 kontra bulate for LDRs. I have been there, done that and I know that it's really hard! 

So why have it now? You might ask me!

Well, I know for a fact that everything happens for a reason and that reason is why I am holding on.  I know that things will fall into place, in His own time and I know I have to trust Him when He said "wait!".

LDR is hard, especially for me, because I am a very affectionate person. I always want to cuddle, hug, kiss, make cheesy lines and a lot more sweetness! That's my personality and if I can't do that then what now? Do I feel frustrated? 

My answer is No! Simply because I have my two families where I can share my love and affection with. They are more than enough to cover the warmth everytime I miss Sweets! Besides, Sweets is just one ping away (of course with the help of technology!).

This is how I am coping! Yes, I will not deny that I am coping with this LDR and I am proud to say that I am successful! 

Here are some of my tips for those having an LDR: 

1. Love yourself - focus on being beautiful! That way, you will not long for the hug and kisses of your partner. 

2. Give more time to family - if you are in a relationship, more often than not, you lose time to be with your family. Now this is the time to bond more with them!

3. Learn a hobby - this will not only make you busy but will make you feel fulfilled once you finished something.

4. Plan for the ultimate meet up - now that you have an LDR, you have more time to plan for your date and this time it will be much more exciting because you do not have dates that often!

5. Pray - i mean always! To make sure that you will always be guided by Him and that you will continue to keep the fire burning! 

Yeah! That's all for now! If you want to learn more about my coping mechanism then just ping me! Wink! 

Final say: LDR is not a bad thing! It is actually a good thing!! It makes the couple stronger!
 


Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment