Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Our Prayer!

We have seen all the relief efforts of our fellow countrymen within and outside of the Philippines.  We even recieved the help from other countries and multi national companies.

I do not want to mention names, corporations, countries or companies as I may miss one of them but with all my heart and soul, I do thank all of them for being such an inspiration to billions of people who are watching the news about what Yolanda left in the Philippines.

All donations in kind, in cash.
All volunteers who are giving their time and energy.
All media covering the day to day events from the affected areas.
All government officials who are busy doing their best to help.

All of these people behind the relief operations, the volunteer work and the prayers means a lot to all the Yolanda Survivors.

My only prayer is that:

"I hope all of the help given will reach those that are affected"


I know you wanna help, here's how --> Working Together as One!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment