Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 29 November 2013

Happy Friday: Keep Calm &

Iv'e seen a lot of "Keep Calm" posters and I love them all! However, last night while I was browsing, I saw this one and made me smile! 


Wow! This is really me!!
If my mind is in chaos or I want to relax or I don't know how to begin or end my day, I just sit in front of my laptop / phone and start doing my blog.  If other people has what they call "retail therapy" mine is really writing. 

Iv'e always wanted to write but my work before didn't give me the opportunity. Now im enjoying writing as much as I am enjoying eating!

Writing gives me the opportunity to share  my thoughts, my inspiration, my source of strength! I hope that each story that I share will have some significance to the one reading it. Something that will give them inspiration on how to be happy and thankful!

More importantly, I hope that a simple post will make someone smile!

Xoxo

1 comment: