Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Monday 28 October 2013

Akala ko..

I was not able to vote last National Election because I was in Malaysia.  I cannot complain because I was not able to give my share! 

This Baranggay Election, we Diaz Family, came together to vote! 

Me: Hopeful that my name is still listed in the precinct even if I was not able to vote last time! 

Diaz Family here we go!! 
After looking at 4 precincts... 
Wala name ko!! Saklap!! :(

Gboy: "hanapin mo kaya sa Fernando!"
KL: hanap naman... 

"Ayun andito na ako!!"


KL: Pano nabago un eh wala naman akong niregister na bago?
Papa: Mababago ba nila yan kung hindi mo pinabago?
Mama: Nagpabago ka na nga dati pa!

Wow! After three years of being married, this is my first election using my very beautiful last name! Proud Mrs. Fernando!!

inLove! ❤

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment