Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Happy Friday: How young is your love?

No matter what age we are, we all know what Love is.
We know that being in love is a happy feeling that we always want to be in that state.

For me:

Being in love is being able to do the things that you cannot imagine doing.

Being in love is sharing the happiness to the people who you care about, your family and friends who play a vital role in your happy life.

Being in love is finding happiness where you least expect it.

I want to share with you a video that was shared to me by my husband.




This is just a simple video of an old couple playing the piano.. but notice how they do it.. it spells the difference between being inlove at a young age and still being inlove after decades of marriage. :D


I wish that my husband and I can be like that after several decades of being married.  They always say that being in love is a great feeling but it does not end there.  Being in love and staying that way forever is hard work!

Are you ready to take on the challenge?
I am!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment