Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Wednesday 2 October 2013

We are brothers and sisters! We are family!

I have a lot of friends who have extended their family to animals.  Specifically dogs, because they are really "a man's bestfriend"!

I have written a lot of events with our babies and I would like to share the things on why they are so special to us:

1. Unconditional love - they will still cuddle you even if you don't pay attention to them!

2. Full attention - you have their full attention if you want to rant or if you just want someone to listen

3. Forever Happiness - you just can't help but smile eveytime they are around!

My list will go on and I may not have enough space so I will stop at three! You can name a few more and can stay all night because these extended family of ours are just love and happiness! 

From left is Cola, Ciolo and Max Jr.

From left is Hachi (Akita) and Melay (jack russel).


Xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Cutie babies!!! I want an Akita :-) hehehe...

    ReplyDelete