Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 11 October 2013

Happy Friday: Life is like Temple Run

When I was in Malaysia, I always talk about the games that I enjoyed doing.
I enjoyed SIMS Social, Bugs Life, Candy Crush.

When I came back here in the Philippines, I deleted all my games and just let my Candy Crush application sit there in my phone.

Last weekend, the grand daughter of our friend was in our house.

Mamy Cora: Meron ka bang games jan sa iPad, Tablet?
KL: Wala po akong iPad eh, iPhone meron, pero wala po akong games eh.
KL: (To Shaine) Marunong ka bang mag Candy Crush?
Shaine: Hindi eh.. Temple Run alam ko.
KL: Wala ako non eh.. 
Shaine: *sad*
KL: Sige mag download tayo ng Temple Run
Shaine: "Wink Wink"

Because of that scenario, now I have Temple Run.
It was the first time I had this game in my phone and it was also my first time to play it.  Seriously!


As I was playing it, I realized that Temple Ran is like our lives.
When you play it, he keeps on running and running and looking for coins and avoiding bumpy roads ahead.

Like our lives; it's a continuous journey that we have to take and there is no sense in stopping because life will go on even if we bump into something unpleasant!  Life will take you to extreme heights, fires, bumps and even dragons but we need to make sure that we move on because that's how life is.


Like Temple Run, you will also have accomplishments along the way but as it says "Next Challenge" it also means to say that a lot more challenges will come. 

Challenges that will strengthen our character and will make us better persons.
Now whether you enjoy playing this game or not, let us all enjoy what life has to offer us and let us not stop running!

He who quits never wins! (but make sure you know your battles). :D

Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment