Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 18 October 2013

Who loves reading?



Personally I am not fond of reading.. I just feel bored about it and I feel that I can waste my time in some other things! Hehe! For the bookworm out there, I admire their passion and I envy how they can finish one book in a day!

In my lifetime (aside from my school books), I only read three books!

1. Sweet Valley Teens (one book)
2. Twilight Saga (first book), the remaining books I finished through ebooks!
3. Bakit Hindi ka crush ng crush mo.



I think I know the reason that I am not a bookworm.
I just tend to get excited at first but I cannot sustain my excitement in finishing a book.  Maybe because I am more visual rather than imaginative. 
I like to see things and react from it.

I just wanted to emphasize that everyone is different.
In our individual differences it is where we learn how to:

- accept individual differences
- complement each other
- be flexible
- be changeable
- be respectful

It is through these differences where we learn that we are all unique but we can learn from each other!

I thank everyone who have fully accepted by being and I look forward to sharing my stories and crazyness to all of you!

Xoxo








 

No comments:

Post a Comment