Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Sunday 13 October 2013

Another must try meal


Yesterday, my husband and I went to another hawkers here in Malaysia. I was here for two years but it was my first time there.

Nothing fancy just the good old "Char Siew".. "Okie let's try it", I said.


Then my husband said "see, ang daming tao".. From that statement I knew that it would be worth our lunch. 

We ordered their best seller "Char Siew" (roasted pork) and "Choy Sum" and rice.


Hmm.. It looked so tempting!



When I tasted it, wow, so nice and tender.  I cannot describe it explicitly but even without the sauce this dish will solve your hungry stomach!  I do not eat pork skin but this one is an excemption! It was not like the ordinary pork skin! It was so easy to chew and so tasty!  Better visit this again! 

Happy Eating! ^_^


Address:
Toast & Roast
No. 20, Jalan SS2/72
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
GPS3.128346, 101.627866
Tel016-682 2249
Hours8:30 am to 4:30 pm, closed on Tuesdays 

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment