Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Movie-nspiration: Warm Bodies

What is your feeling when you are connected?
I am not really a fan of Zombie movies (except for WWZ) but when Sweets and I thought of watching a movie together we decided to watch this one because of its cute trailer.




If you want a fast paced movie then this is not for you.
If you want a slow paced movie, sort of feel good movie then this might do the trick.

When I am watching a movie, I tend to conclude but when I wanted to let the thought of the movie flow then I just stand by for the next scene.  I know zombies and stuff are not real (or we don't know) but this movie made me feel that zombies are not that bad at all.

It's nice how simple the story was made. 

A simple connection that made the difference to mankind.  Big words right but it was an act that will make you realize that simple things do matter and it can eventually help on the big picture.

What simple deed have you shared today?
We may not b given payment right there and then but He is watching over those simple deeds!

Happy sharing!

Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment