Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Sweets Time!

We will not miss sweets! Even before I fly here to Malaysia, Sweets and I already talked about Tong Fak Pu. 

Tong Fak Pu is a famous dessert restaurant in Hong Kong.  They serve this dessert known to Taiwanese as "Snow Ice" whilst the Hong Kong people prefer to call it "Fluffy Ice or Cotton Ice.  What sets this apart from the traditional desserts is its appearance - served as layers of light and fluffy snow ice delicately piled up on the plate melts softly in the mouth with a delightful cooling sensation! 

We tried the Chocolate Ice Snow!

It's ice cream but in a different presentation.

Then we also tried their Hong Kong Chee Cheong Fun!


It's not on my "must try" desserts but still worth to have a taste!
 
Xoxo
 




No comments:

Post a Comment