Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Monday 29 July 2013

My Cookie Jar!


I am pretty sure that we all know about Cookie Monster.  He is a character from Sesame Street and he loves to eat cookies.  One of the famous lines at that time was "Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?".  Kids loved him because of his very cute physique and for the fact the he loves cookies (although now he also loves vegetables ;D).

I was thinking that we all wished to have our own cookie jars (with cookies), something that we can call our own.  It looked difficult especially for young kids who does not have money to buy but I wishe that we can all have our cookie jars to make us happy. 
As I grow older, having a cookie jar (with cookies), looked so simple to me. 
Not because I have money to buy it but because of a different perspective.

Right now I look at that cookie jar as a space, a blank space, where I can put a lot of things, something that cannot be eaten but can be felt.  
I like to believe that these cookies have changed my life and I will be forever grateful. 
How about you? How do you want to fill your cookie jar? With Sweet things or bitter ones? My suggestion would be, to stick with the sweets things, the happy thoughts, the merry go round that makes our lives exciting and livable.  It will not give us sickness but will give us eternal happiness that we can share to the world.

This is a cookie jar that you can say as "yours" and it cannot be stolen from you (only if you allow it)!  ^_^


Xoxo
Do not forget to Subscribe to hear more from me! :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Hello there, I found your blog by the use of Google whilst looking for a comparable subject, your website came
    up, it looks good. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

    Hi there, simply became alert to your blog through
    Google, and located that it is really informative.
    I'm gonna watch out for brussels. I'll appreciate should
    you proceed this in future. A lot of people will likely be benefited out of your writing.
    Cheers!

    Review my web page :: adobe - ,

    ReplyDelete