Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 12 July 2013

My second Cake


This is my second cake! The first one was the no bake Milo Cake.  This one is simpler and easier than the last one.

First you have to grab the following: 




Kit Kat, M&Ms and sponge cake!
Wrap the Kit Kat to the sponge cake and secure it by putting a ribbon of your choice.  Then sprinkle with M&Ms on top!

Very simple right!
If you have more time in your hands then you can try melted chocolate and pour it at the middle and drizzle it with white tiny marshmallows.


Easy to do cake! 

Xoxo

Do not forget to Subscribe to hear more from me! :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment