Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Sunday 7 July 2013

Japan: Not the country but the Dinner!


It's very seldom that we eat out for Japanese Cuisine but since there is a reason to celebrate (Sweets' Day) then we opted to have it.  As I always tell, something to eat will always be better with someone to eat with.  There is no better way than to share a meal with family and friends.  This time, we ate together with our family here in Malaysia. 

Sushi Zanmai is located at The Gardens and you have to be there at least 30 minutes to an hour before your scheduled dinner because you have to queue up.  True enough, that was really the case. 


Good thing, Sweets and I was already in the queue at aroud 6:15pm and at 7pm we were seated! Yes that loong but it was definitely worth the wait. 

Here we are while waiting for our foodies! 


Reo, Joel, Chles and Nelvs! 


Sweets, me, Ced and Karl!


Nelvs, Khristian and the love birds!

Then to our foodies! ^_^




It was not all of it but it was definitely a burpy one! 

Wow I had a great laugh during that dinner.  It was not even a catch up because it doesn't seem that I am not with them here in MY.  I guess that's how good friends really are! 

I don't have plans of coming back in MY again but I will definitely see them all soon!  Ciao for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment