Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Saturday 13 July 2013

Not too late Bon Voyage!


Two months ago I said goodbye to my small family in EPS.  It was April's last day and it was Eben's bday as well.  So it was three celebrations!

I was happy to be part if this family and I have learned a lot from them, especially dealing with foreign nationals and understanding how they work.  Also not to forget how they have fun!

Thanks to Silvia for our lunch! ^_^

Thanks to everyone who facilitated our farewell and for putting up a very nice scrap book! I never expected a scrap book for our farewell girft and since it was very personalized, i really really loved it.

Photo credit to Nurul:

Thanks also for the cute pouch!


EPS was the only employer that I had in Malaysia and thus I will never forget my memories there! Most especially the friends that I will have forever! I hope to see all of them soon!!



They say that I look like Chinese-Malay, is it?? Hehe

Xoxo

Do not forget to Subscribe to hear more from me! :)
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment