Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Monday 1 July 2013

How big we have grown!

One of the best traits that we Filipinos have is that we have very close family ties. We always put our family first and we always get together and this is one great trait that I am very proud of.

I am already married and is staying with my husband.
My brother is working in Makati and stays in his own place.
My father is working out stationed and goes back home only on weekends.

My younger sister is still in Highschool.
My younger brother is at his last year in University.
My mother a professor at our hometown.

Very seldom that we see each other also because of the busy schedules that we have.  However, because we are naturally family oriented, we make TIME.

That's what makes me even more proud to be part of this family. 
We are not perfect but we know what are expected from us.

We make time even if we are scattered all over the place.
We make time to catch up.
We make time to eat together.
We make time to keep that family bond intact!

Just this weekend, we were all together again and Louise (my sister) insisted of us having a Family Portrait. 

We did not have the chance before and it's great that we have done it.
I think this will happen more often than expected.

Let's start with the wacky shot!



Then the formal one!
See how big we have all grown! :D



After the shot we had our dinner as requested by Papa Gary.


Catch our Bato Spring bonding here
Catch our Great Matrix here
Catch our Family Tree here

Xoxo

Do not forget to Subscribe to hear more from me! :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment