Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Thursday 11 July 2013

Happy Friday: High Performance Delivered!


Wow! I am so happy that I cannot even wait for Friday til I get to write about this wonderful achievement! 

Sweets' have been working in Malaysia for more than two years now and was already assigned to different projects and teams.  It's been quite some time when he focused on Release Management where his skills were fully utilized and he really enjoyed the work. 

I saw how dedicated my husband was in doing his job not just by delivering the assigned tasks but by giving valuable guidance and assistance to clients.  An added bonus was to be guided by a wonderful person and mentor Chan Min! 

Every hardwork has a corresponding reward and it all paid off when Sweets' received his Recognition Award!

Wowowow! If I am in Malaysia right now, I was probably in front of the stage taking pictures and smiling up to my ears! Very proud of Sweets!! ❤

Here is Sweets being awarded by Richard Davis - Production Support Service Lead


Xoxo

Do not forget to Subscribe to hear more from me! :)

 
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment