Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Tuesday 16 July 2013

Just Do It!


I was in a sports shop when I saw this tag line from Nike.  Yes! I think everyone of us knows this tag line and in my opinion this is something that pushes someone to do something.

Well in most cases, it may be applicable that in order to accomplish something, we just have to "do it".  What if you are in the premise of "doing something perfectly"? Will this tag line apply?

In my opinion, nothing in this world is perfect and we are at the generation where everything is fast paced that we need to keep up.  If something has to be done, then do it, with caution.  It will never be perfect but whatever difficulty we may encounter, that is the "thing" that we need to learn to perfect along the way.

I saw a very cute banner from Neil Gaiman about making mistakes and I totally agree! 


No one is perfect.  Committing mistakes then learning from it makes a lot of difference! 

Xoxo

Do not forget to Subscribe to hear more from me! :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment