Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Who do you miss today?







We are always busy doing something!  There can never be nothing because even staring at the laptop the entire day is still "something". 

In our very busy day to day activity was there ever a time that we remembered someone? I bet there was

This happens to me all the time.
I wanted to re-emphasize that remembering someone is one thing and making our presence felt is another.


Here are the two simple things that I do everytime I remember someone:

~ Send a simple "Good Morning" sms
~ make a call

Remembering doesn't need to be grand, it just have to be sincere!
Happy Tuesday everyone, go call someone and make their day bright!

Xoxo

Do not forget to Subscribe to hear more from me! :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment