Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Saturday 13 July 2013

Saturday Spring Cleaning: My Take Away


It has been my 4th spring cleaning activity since I came back from Malaysia. As I was digging that balikbayan box, I was asking myself "bakit ang dami kong damit?".  As I went along fixing my stuff, I was asking the same question but with a different item in mind.  Shoes, Bags to name a few. 

Oh boy! Just when I thought I don't have enough shoes or bags or clothes but I was totally wrong!  Then when I asked the same question to Sweets, he told me "matagal ko ng tinatanong sayo yan!" and I must admit that I didn't realize it until now.

From these things, a lot has been given away and I still have a number. 

My rule now: KL please stop buying unnecessary things! ^_^

If you know me, you know how stingy I am and hates to buy a lot of stuff but i am so sorry to tell that sometimes I also fall into this trap of panic buying (lalo na kung mura!).  With the rule in place (i hope I can do it), I wish to lessen my panic buying attacks and help my closet breath!

Top 2 tips for myself:

1. Buy clothes, shoes, bags or anything for that matter that are really necessary and will add up to my productivity at home and at work.

2. If I want to buy something, stop for 1 minute and think if I can use the item for the next 5 years. If the answer is "yes" then go buy, if the answer is "no" then no go. 

I know I am not the only woman experiencing these panic attacks.  I hope that my tips can also be applicable to any woman (or man) and let us all make our husbands / bfs / fiance / partners happy that we do not buy a lot of stuff!!

Xoxo

Do not forget to Subscribe to hear more from me! :)
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment