Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Thursday 4 July 2013

Oh Em Gee! See you soon Babeeeh!!


I have never been this excited this year! Simply because Sweets' special day is here and I will be spending the weekend with him! Yahooo!!

Clap Clap Clap! :D

I will always and forever be thankful that Sweets' is in my crazy whirlwind life.  He is my husband and my everything.  There is simply no word in the dictionary to explain how thankful and blessed I am to be with him!

Many things to be thankful for and I don't think I can count the reasons behind my wonderful smile. Let me elaborate as far as I can! 

To Sweets! 

1. My Iron Man - dahil hindi talaga ako techy na tao, ikaw lang ang bukod tanging pinagkakatiwalaan ko sa mga IT related na hindi ko alam! 

2. My Thor - sa tuwing malakas ang ulan, kulog at kidlat, ikaw ang unang una kong gustong embrace! Ikaw ang gusto kong kumain ng champorado at tuyo!

3. My Lastik Man - sa mga bagay na hindi ko na kayang gawin, you are very flexible to do all those things! Ready to stretch - ika nga! 

4. My Bo Sanchez - sa mga pagkakataon na nawawalan ako ng pag asa sa mga bagay bagay, ikaw ang nagbibigay ng liwanag! 

5. My fliptop - sa mga pagkakataong nagsasagutan tau ng mga nakakatawang usapin. Na laging rhyme and dulong word.

6. My Vice Ganda - sa walang tigil na pag papatawa sa akin! Sa mga punchline na wagas!

7. My SM - You've got it all for me! 

8. My Metrobank - I am in good hands with you! 

10. My John Lloyd Cruz - madaming pina ibig na babae pero loyal na loyal parin! Subukan mo lang mangaliwa! I mamanny Pacquio kita (ikknock out kita) (Joke) 

11. My Dr Love - sa walang sawang pagpapakita ng pagmamahal at pagsuporta sa akin.

12. My Charo Santos - sa walang sawang pagkkwento ng buhay mo na punong puno ng aral. Minsan hinuhulaan ko na ang title!

13. My Candy Crush - dahil sa mga matatamis at makasabog candy na mga ngiti at yakap!

14. My Mighty Bond - ikaw lagi umaayos kapag minsan tinotopak na ako! 

15. My Charmee Feminine Napkin -  Ako'y tiwala sayo!

16. My Hunger Games - Handa akong mamatay basta sabay tayo. :D

17. My Kris Aquino - Love Love Love kita talaga!

18. My PNoy - Ako ang boss mo!

A lot more characteristics but let me elaborate some other time, else I won't finish! 

Every year that I am spending with you, a million reasons are added on why I am very happy and blessed to be with you! 

Till your nth birthday!
Love you always AsawaKo! (myHusband). 

Xoxo

Do not forget to Subscribe to hear more from me! :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment