Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 5 July 2013

Happy Friday: Thank you Big T!


One of the Fridays that I am anticipating because I going to visit Sweets! Yey! ^_^

Having a Long Distance Relationship does not mean that it's the end of the world nor the start of a breakup.  Well, nowadays, even if you are miles apart from your loved one it doesn't matter anymore.  Simply because the word "Technology" has a lot to offer.  It's just a matter of learning everything and putting it to use.

The other day I was just thinking how lucky our generation is right now.  There are many ways to reach out to the people who are not physically with us and this is something that we all should be happy about.

I am also thankful for the cheap flights that are being offered, it really helped a lot of people who wants to visit their family abroad (me, me, me).

Let me park for now and smile all day because of the excitement that I am feeling! Oh wow - it feels like years, im excited to give Sweets my "Super Hug".

XoxoDo not forget to Subscribe to hear more from me! :)

 
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment