Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Saludo ako sa Iyo!


In our everyday lives we will always take action.  In every action a corresponding decision was made and in every decision a consequence will be presented. 

Now it's just a matter of finding out that we have made the right decision when we see the consequences of our actions.  It will always be a never ending cycle and we will always learn from It.  We will be held responsible and accountable for the things that we have decided. 

So is it now hard to make a decision if one will be aftaid of the consequences? The answer is "no"!  It's the fear of not having to decide that fears me more! 

I wanted to say how proud I am with my husband for making a decision that may seem difficult but in reality is not.  Decisions are made easy when you are clear with what you want in life and I am pretty clear in saying that he made the right decision! 

Saludo ako sayo! AsawaKo! 

Xoxo

Do not forget to Subscribe to hear more from me! :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment