Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 28 June 2013

Happy Friday: My first (again) HR Townhall!





You all know that I am back here in the Philippines and back to the place that I love. With my less than one month stay here at Accenture, a lot has happened and boy I am "thankful" and "blessed" to be back just at the right time! :D

Yesterday was a very special day not only for me but for the entire Accenture HR Organization. Yesterday was our HR Townhall and not just an ordinary townhall but with our Chief HR Officer - Jill Smart.

Our theme was:
Accenture Philippines! HR Ready... every day!



Photo from Darlyn De Rivera
 
It was very inspiring to have Jill Smart here in the Philippines.  It even made my conviction and engagement with Accenture and HR stronger.  There is no other place where you can see a very optimistic and yet gentle HR leaders who always take care of their people!

Jill also talked about how HR Philippines is so ready and I am just so proud to be part of this organization.

One of the things that Jill shared with us is that sometimes being pro-active is the key to reaching new heights and will eventually develop potential.  I totally agree with her and I know this is something that Accenture is proud of doing, especially HR.

We may be at the back end of the business that Accenture does but as they say "we are the fuel that runs the business" and I will help to keep everything running.

There were a lot of Key Take Aways from this HR Townhall but I would like to share two of the best that I got.  This is something that is applicable to all of us, whether we are employees or not.

From Jill:

~ Always ask for HELP and ask as often as you need. There is always someone who is willing to help, there can never be "nothing" or "no one".














From Lynn:

~ Sucess in our career is something that we all want to have but we should never forget our individual self identity in reaching our goals.















Again an ispiring night as always!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment