Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Saturday 22 June 2013

Saturday Past Time! ^_^

Everybody knows that I love to sing even if singing does not love me. I still do it because I enjoy it. 

Last weekend I was introduced to Star Maker.  

A couple of months back it was already mentioned to me but since I cannot figure out how it was done then I simply ignored it. 

However, last week was different because I get to try it first hand! 
It was a simple videoke like application that will help you see if you are hiting the notes correctly.  Then when you do, you have corresponding points and coins.  The coins will help you purchase new songs and it's like a cycle. 

I was so into it that every night I sing before I go to sleep, it became my bedtime story.  I do not hit the notes but I enjoyed seeing how I did and how I improved with my singing. 

My goal is to get more coins as possible to get more songs! I am loving this application and I hope you will to! 

As we speak I have already purchased 5 songs and it keeps on going! 
I am proud to reach three stars per song! That's the best that I can do for now! 



I am looking forward to getting more songs as I go along and for me this is one of the perfect past time that I can have.  Specially if I do not wish to go out of the house! 

I can improve (hopefully) my singing and the same time it is very cost effective! 
Note: one must have internet connection to be able to sing! 

Talk to you soon!

Xoxo
Do not forget to Subscribe to hear more from me! :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment