Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Saturday 15 June 2013

Happy Friday: Appreciate what you have!



I have been working for quite some time now and I always feel blessed that everything is working out the way I always wanted them to be.

In reality, everyone has to work to earn a living (even the richest people need to give some effort to earn money), and if we are lucky we will be doing the work that we love doing, if not then we have to drag ourselves everyday to go to work. 

What if you are not satisfied with what you have right now? Let me share with you my thoughts about this matter. 

1. Start by looking at what you have - everyone has something, it will never be nothing!
2. Appreciate the things that you have - by appreciating, you will feel how lucky you are to have the things that you have. 
3. Share and give back - it's not all about money. Sharing your time, knowledge and life to the people who you love and care about. Sharing to the people who needs your attention more than anything else. 

Do these three things perfectly and do it in a continuous cycle then everything that surrounds you will just be perfect! 


Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment