Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Monday 5 August 2013

My Nails, My Life!


There are times when I feel kikay and I like to have my nails look nice, a simple manicure is enough and I already feel like a princess (yes I am mababaw!).  However, since I cannot stand it to just sit still, I still do some house chores.  I always chip my nails and I was not happy about it. I always tell Mama: 
"shet ung kuko ko!" 
then she would reply: 
"wag ka kase maghugas (ng pinggan)!".  

Just being me! 

Sometimes, when we chip our nails (even how small) we wanted to remove the entire nail polish.  I believe that this is not the way to go, instead it should be a learning experience. 

1. Learn to be patient - Let the nails dry! It takes time but it will be worth it.
2. Think out of the box - If you want to do something but you do not want to ruin your nails then be creative.  Read a book, browse pinterest and get some inspiration!  You will enjoy reading / browsing that you will forget about the time spent drying your nails.
3. Appreciate beauty - Even if you have a teeny weeny chip on your nail polish, look at the entire nail! It is still beautiful! Another thing, that little chip is not visible to the people you talk to, unless you will show'em! 
4. Move on - that little chip will not grow back nor will it affect your other 9 1/2 nails! Let it be!
5. Anticipate what's coming tomorrow one to two weeks from the time you chipped your nail, you will have a new color again!

How we react to our nails can be an indication on how we react to what is happening in our lives! It's like treating our nails the way we treat our life! 

Make sense? :D


1 comment:

  1. i can never grow my nails or have that cute kinda nail polish...cause my nails are round...and short....anddd...dad will chop off my fingers cause I can't pray with my nail polish on...hehe...did u do it yourself? it's cute polish

    ReplyDelete